We can provide your with worldwide logistics of windturbine projects with the following activities:
• Experience with 126 Turbines.
• Experience with a lot of other heavy transport.
• Calculation transport & installation turbines.
• Organization transport & installation turbines.
• Deep knowledge of windmill transport companies.
• Knowledge of crane companies.
• Technical background vehicles and machines.
• Technical education, university study for ingenieur.
• SPMT's, semi's, and low-loaders.
• Special vehicles for wind turbines.
• Licensing system NL and Europe.
• Who to contact for licenses in Europe.
• Transport rates and turnaround times.
• Shipment worldwide break-bulk.
• Contacts agents in many ports Europe.
• Hiring cranes, heavy lift and installation.
Experience in working abroad as expat (Switzerland, Germany, UK and USA).
• Innovative thinking and acting.
• Successful commercial track record.
• Strong persuasion, excellent negotiator.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial, independent, proactive.
• Building and maintaining relationships.
• Fluent English / German / Dutch (plus for South Africa).
• Self-starter and very entrepreneurial.
• Honest, honest and loyal.
• Complete financial unburdening: One tariff pro month including hotels, car rental, flights and additional costs.
• Clear reporting structure including, transport files, pictures, wind speed and temperature on building sites.
• Professional project management tools using self-development access database.
Download the leaflet
Windturbine project management