Van der Meer Advice is a consultancy with a great knowledge and experience in the field of complex logistics issues. We have over 25 years of management experience in the field of operational logistics.
Van der Meer Advice can give you support to any logistics, wholesale, manufacturing and service sectors. A good logistics performance is a mandatory for successful business. Poor logistics always leads to a moderate inventory, to poor customer service, high capital requirement, low flexibility and conflicts between departments and with customers. Insufficient knowledge of logistics buildings and warehouses in both private enterprise, architects and contractors lead to incorrect calculations and a shortage of investment capital.
We can help and support at:
• Operational warehouse logistics
• Transport management
• Interim management, replacement in case of illness, etc.
• Cost for better range management
• Review and introduction Warehouse Management Systems
• Training & Education warehouse staff
We have a great experience with the following vehicle types:
- Heavy load, semi's, low loaders and trucks up to 200 tons
- Transport of construction and earthmoving equipment up to 90 tons
- Transportation of building materials with crane lorries and forklift
- Transportation of bulky goods with mega trailers and volume combinations
- Transport of complete tautliner loads, pallet transport and cargo
- Transport of refrigeration and food with refrigerated trailers
- Transport of bulk goods